Construction work on the $467m Tuas Biomedical Park New Vaccine Production Facility located in Singapore, Central Singapore, Singapore commenced in Q2 2022. It was announced in Q4 2020.
The project involves the construction of a new vaccine production facility at Tuas Biomedical Park in Singapore.
The project includes the following:
1. Construction of a research and development laboratory
2. Construction of parking spaces
3. Construction of a storage unit
4. Installation of machinery and equipment
5. Installation of safety, and security systems
Construction on the project is expected to be completed by Q1 2026.
Owners of the project include France-based Sanofi and Singapore-based Singapore Economic Development Board.