Construction work on the $25m Whitecross Solar Park 36MW located in Lincolnshire, the UK commenced in Q2 2022. It was announced in Q1 2021.
The project involves the construction of a 36MW solar park at Canterbury in Lincolnshire, the UK.
The project includes the following:
1. Construction of a substation
2. Construction of a battery storage facility
3. Construction of related infrastructure
3. Installation of solar panels
4. Installation of inverters
5. Installation of transformers
6. Laying of transmission lines
Construction on the project is expected to be completed by Q1 2023.