Construction work on the $39m Whitelock Street Student Accommodation Facility located in Leeds, City and Borough of Leeds, the UK commenced in Q2 2022. It was announced in Q1 2019.
The project involves the construction of a student accommodation comprising four blocks on 0.40ha of land in the City and Borough of Leeds, the UK.
The project includes the following:
1. Construction of a six and part-seven story building comprising 411-bedrooms with 105 units
2. Construction of a cinema
3. Construction of a gym
4. Construction of study rooms
5. Construction of a public realm
6. Construction of six car parking spaces
7. Installation of safety and security systems
Construction on the project, spread across 0 hectares, is expected to be completed by Q4 2025.
Owners of the project include the UK-based Alumno..
the UK-based Howarth Litchfield Partnership is the architect and engineering design consultant for the Whitelock Street Student Accommodation Facility, while Leeds City Council is the planning authority.