Construction work on The American Heartland Theme Park and Resort located in Oklahoma, the US commenced in Q4 2023, after the project was announced in Q3 2023. According to GlobalData, who tracks and profiles more than 220,000 major construction projects from announcement to completion, the project is expected to be completed by Q4 2026. To learn more about the The American Heartland Theme Park and Resort project, buy the profile here.
The project involves the construction of an entertainment destination on 405ha of land in Vinita, Oklahoma, the US.
The project includes the following:
1. Construction of a theme park and resort on 50.5ha of land
2. Construction of a 300-room resort hotel
3. Construction of shopping centers
4. Construction of the Liberty Village
5. Construction of the Timber Falls
6. Construction of outdoor and indoor recreation areas
7. Installation of roller coaster rides
8. Installation of safety and security systems
Construction on the project, spread across 405 hectares, is expected to be completed by Q4 2026.
The US-based Architectural Design Group is the architect and engineering design consultant for the The American Heartland Theme Park and Resort, while City of Vinita is the planning authority.
For more details on the The American Heartland Theme Park and Resort project, buy the profile here.