Construction work on Toyomi District Type One Urban Redevelopment located in Tokyo, Japan commenced in Q1 2023, after the project was announced in Q1 2013. According to GlobalData, who tracks and profiles more than 220,000 major construction projects from announcement to completion, the project is expected to be completed by Q4 2027. To learn more about the Toyomi District Type One Urban Redevelopment project, buy the profile here.
The project involves the construction of 189m high, 54 stories above-ground, and one-story below-ground twin residential towers comprising a west wing and east wing with a total floor area of 226,121m2 on 1.58ha of land in Chuo-Ku, Tokyo, Japan.
The project includes the following:
1. Construction of 2,077 apartment units
2. Construction of retail stores
3. Construction of ward halls
4. Construction of nursery schools
5. Construction of clinics
6. Construction of parking facilities
7. Installation of elevators
8. Installation of safety and security systems
Construction on the project, spread across 2 hectares, is expected to be completed by Q4 2027.
For more details on the Toyomi District Type One Urban Redevelopment project, buy the profile here.