Construction work on The Saint Grand Mixed-Use Tower located in Chicago, Illinois, the US commenced in Q1 2023, after the project was announced in Q4 2021. According to GlobalData, who tracks and profiles more than 220,000 major construction projects from announcement to completion, the project is expected to be completed by Q1 2024. To learn more about the The Saint Grand Mixed-Use Tower project, buy the profile here.
The project involves the construction of a 21-story mixed-use tower with 248 residential units in Chicago, Illinois, the US.
The project includes the following:
1. Construction of 3,716m2 office space
2. Construction of 743m2 retail space
3. Construction of a fitness center
4. Construction of an outdoor pool
5. Construction of coworking lounge
6. Construction of parking facilities
7. Installation of safety and security systems
Construction on the project is expected to be completed by Q1 2024.
the US-based NORR is the architect and engineering design consultant for the The Saint Grand Mixed-Use Tower, while Chicago City Council is the planning authority.
For more details on the The Saint Grand Mixed-Use Tower project, buy the profile here.