Construction work on the $18,175m K2 Manufacturing Facility located in Kitakami, Iwate, Japan commenced in Q2 2022. It was announced in Q4 2020.
The project involves the construction of a flash memory manufacturing facility in Kitakami, Iwate, Japan.
The project includes the following:
1. Construction of a production unit
2. Construction of an assembling unit
3. Construction of a testing unit
4. Construction of a distribution unit
5. Construction of warehouse facilities
6. Construction of office space
7. Installation of safety and security systems
Construction on the project is expected to be completed by Q4 2023.
Owners of the project include Japan-based Kioxia Holdings.
How well do you really know your competitors?
Access the most comprehensive Company Profiles on the market, powered by GlobalData. Save hours of research. Gain competitive edge.
Your download email will arrive shortly
Not ready to buy yet? Download a free sample
We are confident about the unique quality of our Company Profiles. However, we want you to make the most beneficial decision for your business, so we offer a free sample that you can download by submitting the below formBy GlobalData