Construction work on the $24m Bregenz office building located in Bregenz, Vorarlberg, Austria commenced in Q1 2022. It was announced in Q1 2017.
The project involves the construction of an office building in Bregenz, Voralberg, Austria.
The project includes the following:
1. Construction of a seven-story office building
2. Construction of conference and meeting rooms
3. Construction of a cafeteria
4. Construction of parking facilities
5. Installation of elevators
6. Installation of security and ventilation systems
Construction on the project is expected to be completed by Q4 2023.
Austria-based Dorner Matt Architekten is the architect and engineering design consultant for the Bregenz Office Building, while City Council of Bregenz is the planning authority.