Construction work on the $70m Penaranda Solar Power Facility: Phase I located in Penaranda, Central Luzon, the Philippines commenced in Q1 2022. It was announced in Q1 2021.
The project involves the construction of a 225MW solar farm in Penaranda, Central Luzon, the Philippines, as the first phase of a 500MW project.
The project includes the following:
1. Construction of a substation
2. Construction of a site office
3. Installation of solar panels
4. Installation of generators and transformers
5. Installation of inverters
6. Laying of transmission lines
Construction on the project is expected to be completed by Q4 2022.
Owners of the project include Philippines-based Solar Philippines Power Project.