Construction work on the $81m Athens3 Data Center located in Athens, Attica, Greece commenced in Q4 2021. It was announced in Q4 2020.
The project involves the construction of an 8,600m2, 20MW TIER III data center in Attica, Greece.
The project includes the following:
1. Construction of server rooms
2. Construction of control rooms
3. Construction of administrative space
4. Construction of heat recovery systems
5. Construction of self-contained data halls
6. Installation of heat pumps and cooling systems
7. Installation of safety and security systems
Construction on the project is expected to be completed by Q1 2025.