Construction work on the $60m Moonlight Avenue Residential Development located in Ho Chi Minh City, Vietnam commenced in Q4 2022. It was announced in Q4 2020.
The project involves the construction of a 9,853m2 residential complex with two 25-story buildings in Ban Tan District, Ho Chi Minh City, Vietnam.
The project includes the following:
1. Construction of 828 apartments
2. Construction of 105 smart offices and 70 commercial spaces
3. Construction of parking spaces
4. Construction of swimming pools
5. Construction of a green park and walking garden
6. Construction of a children’s playground
7. Construction of a BBQ area
8. Construction of a multi-purpose sports ground and community area
9. Construction of coffee area and reading
10. Construction of yoga and indoor gym
11. Installation of elevators, safety and security systems
Construction on the project is expected to be completed by Q4 2026.
How well do you really know your competitors?
Access the most comprehensive Company Profiles on the market, powered by GlobalData. Save hours of research. Gain competitive edge.
Your download email will arrive shortly
Not ready to buy yet? Download a free sample
We are confident about the unique quality of our Company Profiles. However, we want you to make the most beneficial decision for your business, so we offer a free sample that you can download by submitting the below formBy GlobalData