Construction work on the $103m Rives Charentaises Wind Farm 37.4 MW located in Nouvelle-Aquitaine, France commenced in Q4 2022. It was announced in Q4 2020.
The project involves the construction of a 37.4MW onshore wind farm in the Vienne and Charente departments of the Nouvelle-Aquitaine region, France.
The project includes the following:
1. Construction of turbine foundations
2. Construction of a substation
3. Installation of transformers
4. Installation of generators
5. Installation of 17 wind turbine with a capacity of 2.20MW each
6. Laying of transmission lines
Construction on the project is expected to be completed by Q2 2024.