Construction work on the $125m Batang Pipes Manufacturing Facility located in Batang, Central Java, Indonesia commenced in Q4 2022. It was announced in Q1 2020.
The project involves the construction of a pipe manufacturing facility on 20ha of land in Batang Integrated Industrial Zone, Central Java, Indonesia.
The project includes the following:
1. Construction of production units
2. Construction of an assembly unit
3. Construction of storage units
4. Construction of loading and transportation facilities
5. Construction of administrative spaces
6. Installation of equipment and machinery
7. Installation of safety and security systems
Construction on the project, spread across 20 hectares, is expected to be completed by Q4 2023.
How well do you really know your competitors?
Access the most comprehensive Company Profiles on the market, powered by GlobalData. Save hours of research. Gain competitive edge.
Your download email will arrive shortly
Not ready to buy yet? Download a free sample
We are confident about the unique quality of our Company Profiles. However, we want you to make the most beneficial decision for your business, so we offer a free sample that you can download by submitting the below formBy GlobalData