Construction work on the $30m 4th St Petersburg Residential Community located in St. Petersburg, Florida, the US commenced in Q2 2022. It was announced in Q1 2020.
The project involves the construction of a residential community consists of 11 buildings, comprising of 415 units in St. Petersburg, Florida, the US.
The project includes the following:
1. Construction of two 5-story apartment buildings
2. Construction of four 4-story apartment buildings
3. Construction of five 2-story carriage home buildings
4. Construction of a resort-style pool
5. Construction of a lap pool
6. Construction of a 1,394m2 clubhouse
7. Construction of a 279m2 fitness center
8. Construction of dog parks
9. Construction of 790 parking spaces
Construction on the project is expected to be completed by Q4 2024.
Owners of the project include the US-based Stock Development.
How well do you really know your competitors?
Access the most comprehensive Company Profiles on the market, powered by GlobalData. Save hours of research. Gain competitive edge.
Your download email will arrive shortly
Not ready to buy yet? Download a free sample
We are confident about the unique quality of our Company Profiles. However, we want you to make the most beneficial decision for your business, so we offer a free sample that you can download by submitting the below formBy GlobalData
the US-based Humphreys & Partners Architects is the architect and engineering design consultant for the 4th St Petersburg Residential Community, while Housing and Community Development, St. Petersburg is the planning authority.