Construction work on the $40m Fort Myers Medical Office and Headquarters Development located in Fort Myers, Florida, the US commenced in Q2 2022. It was announced in Q3 2021.
The project involves the construction of a 5,574m2, two-story medical office building and corporate headquarters in Fort Myers, Florida, the US.
The project includes the following:
1. Construction of 60 exam rooms
2. Construction of conference rooms
3. Construction of six procedure rooms
4. Construction of six X-Ray rooms
5. Construction of nurse stations
6. Construction of office space
7. Construction of two MRI suites
8. Construction of support services
9. Construction of parking facilities
10. Expansion of physical and occupational therapy department
11. Installation of safety and security systems
Construction on the project is expected to be completed by Q3 2023.
the US-based Baker Barrios Architects is the architect and engineering design consultant for the Fort Myers Medical Office and Headquarters Development, while Fort Myers City Council is the planning authority.
How well do you really know your competitors?
Access the most comprehensive Company Profiles on the market, powered by GlobalData. Save hours of research. Gain competitive edge.
Your download email will arrive shortly
Not ready to buy yet? Download a free sample
We are confident about the unique quality of our Company Profiles. However, we want you to make the most beneficial decision for your business, so we offer a free sample that you can download by submitting the below formBy GlobalData