Construction work on the $45m Iskandar Data Center: Phase I located in Johor, Malaysia commenced in Q2 2022. It was announced in Q4 2021.
The project involves the construction of a 72MW solar-powered data center in Iskandar, Johor, Malaysia.
The project includes the following:
1. Construction of server rooms
2. Construction of meeting rooms
3. Construction of administrative spaces
4. Construction of parking facilities
5. Installation of generators
6. Installation of equipment
7. Installation of cooling systems
8. Installation of safety and security systems
Construction on the project is expected to be completed by Q1 2024.
Owners of the project include Malaysia-based YTL Power International.
How well do you really know your competitors?
Access the most comprehensive Company Profiles on the market, powered by GlobalData. Save hours of research. Gain competitive edge.
Your download email will arrive shortly
Not ready to buy yet? Download a free sample
We are confident about the unique quality of our Company Profiles. However, we want you to make the most beneficial decision for your business, so we offer a free sample that you can download by submitting the below formBy GlobalData