Construction work on the $50m Block 18 Senior Housing Tower located in Vancouver, Washington, the US commenced in Q2 2022. It was announced in Q1 2019.
The project involves the construction of a 33,445m2, 12-story senior housing tower of 250 units in a 0.52ha area in Waterfront Vancouver, Washington, the US.
The project includes the following:
1. Construction of a community center
2. Construction of a fitness center
3. Construction of rooftop wine bar
4. Construction of outdoor kitchen
5. Construction of a memory care unit
6. Construction of a spa
7. Construction of a wellness center
8. Construction of an indoor pool
9. Construction of multiple dining spaces
10. Construction of parking facilities
11. Installation of elevators
12. Installation of safety and security systems
Construction on the project, spread across 1 hectares, is expected to be completed by Q1 2024.
Owners of the project include the US-based The Springs Living.
How well do you really know your competitors?
Access the most comprehensive Company Profiles on the market, powered by GlobalData. Save hours of research. Gain competitive edge.
Your download email will arrive shortly
Not ready to buy yet? Download a free sample
We are confident about the unique quality of our Company Profiles. However, we want you to make the most beneficial decision for your business, so we offer a free sample that you can download by submitting the below formBy GlobalData
the US-based Gbd Architects is the architect and engineering design consultant for the Block 18 Senior Housing Tower, while City of Vancouver, Washington is the planning authority.