Construction work on the $70m Goodwood Residence Mixed-Use Complex: Phase II located in Penang, Malaysia commenced in Q2 2022. It was announced in Q2 2017.
The project involves the construction of a residential tower in Sungai Ara, Penang, Malaysia.
The project includes the following:
1. Construction of a 35-story condominium tower with 260 units
2. Construction of an 8 shop-units
3. Construction of a fitness center
4. Construction of car parking facility
5. Installation of elevators
6. Installation of electrical systems
7. Installation of safety and security systems
Construction on the project is expected to be completed by Q4 2024.
Owners of the project include Malaysia-based Definite Harmony Development Sdn..