Construction work on the $112m Jernih Residence @ Kajang located in Selangor, Malaysia commenced in Q2 2022. It was announced in Q1 2022.
The project involves the construction of a residential community with two blocks comprising 1,605 serviced apartments and 41 retail shophouses on 2.1ha of land in Kajang, Selangor.
The project includes the following:
1. Construction of commercial space
2. Construction of amenities
3. Construction of fitness center
4. Construction of parking space
5. Construction of swimming pools
6. Installation of elevators
Construction on the project, spread across 2 hectares, is expected to be completed by Q4 2024.
Owners of the project include Malaysia-based MKH.