Construction work on the $120m Alfred W. Harris Academic Commons Building located in Petersburg, Virginia, the US commenced in Q2 2022. It was announced in Q4 2021.
The project involves the construction of a 16,165m2, three-story academic building in Petersburg, Virginia, the US.
The project includes the following:
1. Construction of 110 faculty offices
2. Construction of 40 classrooms
3. Construction of a theatre
4. Construction of a gym
5. Construction of a swimming pool
6. Construction of an exhibition gallery
7. Construction of a curved glass facade
8. Construction of a library
9. Construction of a cafeteria
10. Construction of parking facilities
11. Installation of safety and security systems
Construction on the project is expected to be completed by Q2 2024.
Owners of the project include the US-based Virginia State University.
How well do you really know your competitors?
Access the most comprehensive Company Profiles on the market, powered by GlobalData. Save hours of research. Gain competitive edge.
Your download email will arrive shortly
Not ready to buy yet? Download a free sample
We are confident about the unique quality of our Company Profiles. However, we want you to make the most beneficial decision for your business, so we offer a free sample that you can download by submitting the below formBy GlobalData