Construction work on the $200m Goodwood Residence Mixed-Use Complex located in Penang, Malaysia commenced in Q2 2022. It was announced in Q2 2017.
The project involves the construction of a mixed-use complex in Sungai Ara, Penang, Malaysia.
The project includes the following:
1. Construction of a 31-story condominium tower with 174 units
2. Construction of a 35-story condominium tower with 260 units and eight shops units
3. Construction of a 25-story hotel tower with 436 rooms
4. Construction of a retail space
5. Construction of a fitness center
6. Construction of a six-story car parking facility
7. Installation of elevators
8. Installation of electrical systems
9. Installation of safety and security systems
Construction on the project is expected to be completed by Q4 2024.
Owners of the project include Malaysia-based Definite Harmony Development Sdn..