Construction work on Greenbrier Drive Affordable Housing Community located in Oceanside, California, the US commenced in Q1 2023, after the project was announced in Q3 2022. According to GlobalData, who tracks and profiles more than 220,000 major construction projects from announcement to completion, the project is expected to be completed by Q4 2024. To learn more about the Greenbrier Drive Affordable Housing Community project, buy the profile here.
The project involves the construction of an affordable housing community comprising 60 units in Oceanside, California, the US.
The project includes the following:
1. Construction of a playground
2. Construction of 45- studios
3. Construction of nine one-bedroom units
4. Construction of barbecue areas
5. Construction of laundry facilities
6. Development of a park and garden
7. Construction of public open space
8. Construction of a swimming pool
9. Construction of fitness center
10. Construction of parking spaces
11. Installation of safety and security systems
Construction on the project is expected to be completed by Q4 2024.
For more details on the Greenbrier Drive Affordable Housing Community project, buy the profile here.