The $16.03m venture financing of Creative Coatings was the construction & real estate industry’s top venture financing deal as total deals worth $130.1m were announced globally in September 2022, according to GlobalData’s deals database.
- Embed this chart
Embed this chart into your website
Copy and paste the image source into your website to display the chart.
The value marked a decrease of 78.5% over the previous month of $605.19m and a drop of 83.7% when compared with the last 12-month average, which stood at $798.21m.
Comparing venture financing deals value in different regions of the globe, North America held the top position, with total announced deals in the period worth $64.92m. At the country level, the US topped the list in terms of deal value at $64.92m.
In terms of volumes, Europe emerged as the top region for construction & real estate industry venture financing deals globally, followed by North America and then Asia-Pacific.
The top country in terms of venture financing deals activity in September 2022 was the US with 12 deals, followed by the Germany with three and India with three.
In 2022, as of September, construction & real estate venture financing deals worth $5.56bn were announced globally, marking an increase of 55.8% year on year.
construction & real estate industry venture financing deals in September 2022: Top deals
The top five construction & real estate industry venture financing deals accounted for 34.5% of the overall value during September 2022.
The combined value of the top five construction & real estate venture financing deals stood at $44.87m, against the overall value of $130.1m recorded for the month.
The top five construction & real estate industry venture financing deals of September 2022 tracked by GlobalData were:
1) Moon.Ventures’s $16.03m venture financing deal with Creative Coatings
2) The $15.68m venture financing of Topite.cz by ArcTern Ventures, Aterno, Inven Capital SICAV, Kaya VC, Movens Capital and Westly Group
3) Alley Robotics Ventures, ff Venture Capital and Trimble Ventures’s $5m venture financing deal with Civ Robotics
4) The $4.97m venture financing of OMRT by SHIFT Invest and Vorm Holding
5) Ankur Fincon Management, Omidyar Network India Advisors and Titan Capital’s $3.2m venture financing deal with Hard Hat Technologies