Total construction & real estate industry M&A deals worth $1.1bn were announced in Asia-Pacific in September 2022, led by NWS Holdings’ $275.68m acquisition of 40% stake in Guangxi Logan Guiwu Expressway, according to GlobalData’s deals database.
- Embed this chart
Embed this chart into your website
Copy and paste the image source into your website to display the chart.
The value marked an increase of 2.9% over the previous month of $1.02bn and a drop of 76.1% when compared with the last 12-month average of $4.39bn.
Asia-Pacific held a 27.20% share of the global construction & real estate industry M&A deal value that totalled $3.86bn in September 2022. With a 21.35% share and deals worth $824.11m, China was the top country in Asia-Pacific’s M&A deal value across construction & real estate industry.
In terms of M&A deal activity, Asia-Pacific recorded 41 deals during September 2022, marking a decrease of 6.82% over the previous month and a drop of 28.07% over the 12-month average. China recorded 22 deals during the month.
How well do you really know your competitors?
Access the most comprehensive Company Profiles on the market, powered by GlobalData. Save hours of research. Gain competitive edge.
Your download email will arrive shortly
Not ready to buy yet? Download a free sample
We are confident about the unique quality of our Company Profiles. However, we want you to make the most beneficial decision for your business, so we offer a free sample that you can download by submitting the below formBy GlobalData
Asia-Pacific construction & real estate industry M&A deals in September 2022: Top deals
The top five construction & real estate industry M&A deals accounted for 65.7% of the overall value during September 2022.
The combined value of the top five construction & real estate deals stood at $691.4m, against the overall value of $1.1bn recorded for the month.
The top five construction & real estate industry M&A deals of September 2022 tracked by GlobalData were:
1) NWS Holdings’s $275.68m acquisition deal for 40% stake in Guangxi Logan Guiwu Expressway
2) The $180m asset transaction of Guangzhou R&F Properties and KWG Group Holdings by Brookfield Asset Management
3) Shenzhen Suyuan Technology Development’s $89.65m acquisition deal for 19.8% stake in Daqian Ecology & Environment Group
4) The $75.38m acquisition of 50% stake in Jinan Junsheng Properties Developments by Jinan Junheng Properties Developments
5) Sky Plaza’s $70.69m acquisition deal with Star Moral