Construction work on the $122m Le Bassée Flood Control Development Program located in Ile-de-France, France commenced in Q4 2022. It was announced in Q4 2011.
The program involves the construction of a flood control facility in the Seine and Yonne rivers, in the Île-de-France region, France.
The project includes the following:
1. Construction of infrastructure to reduce flood risk
2. Construction of 7.8km dikes at 2.5m-high with a storage capacity of 10 million m3
3. Construction of a pumping station
4. Construction of two lifting stations
5. Construction of pump stations
6. Construction of 55 million m3 storage units
7. Construction of a dam
8. Construction of floodwalls
9. Construction of tide gates
Construction on the project is expected to be completed by Q1 2024.
How well do you really know your competitors?
Access the most comprehensive Company Profiles on the market, powered by GlobalData. Save hours of research. Gain competitive edge.
Your download email will arrive shortly
Not ready to buy yet? Download a free sample
We are confident about the unique quality of our Company Profiles. However, we want you to make the most beneficial decision for your business, so we offer a free sample that you can download by submitting the below formBy GlobalData