Construction work on the $25m Axis Alexandria Warehouse Facility located in Sydney, New South Wales, Australia commenced in Q2 2022. It was announced in Q4 2021.
The project involves the construction of a two-story, multi-unit warehouse and a distribution building on 1.69ha of land in Alexandria, New South Wales, Australia.
The project includes the following:
1. Construction of 9 small warehouse unit
2. Construction of office pod facility
3. Construction of loading and unloading facilities
4. Construction of parking facilities
5. Installation of safety and security system
Construction on the project, spread across 2 hectares, is expected to be completed by Q1 2023.
Owners of the project include Australia-based Goodman Group.
-based fjmt studio is the architect and engineering design consultant for the Axis Alexandria Warehouse Facility, while NSW Aboriginal Land Council is the planning authority.