Construction work on the $50m Lunenberg Central Warehouse and Distribution Complex located in Massachusetts, the US commenced in Q2 2022. It was announced in Q1 2021.
The project involves the construction of a 34,559m2 warehouse and distribution building in Lunenburg, Massachusetts, the US.
The project includes the following:
1. Construction of office space
2. Construction of a 10m high clear
3. Construction of storage space
4. Construction of administrative space
5. Construction of 71 dock doors
6. Installation of safety and security systems
Construction on the project is expected to be completed by Q1 2023.
Owners of the project include the UK-based Berkeley Partners and the US-based John M. Corcoran and.
the US-based GMA Architects is the architect and engineering design consultant for the Lunenberg Central Warehouse and Distribution Complex, while Town of Lunenburg is the planning authority.