Construction work on the $100m Askio III wind farm 50 MW located in Kozani, West Macedonia, Greece commenced in Q2 2022. It was announced in Q1 2021.
The project involves the construction of a 50MW Askio III wind farm at Kozani in Western Macedonia, Greece
The project includes the following:
1. Construction of a substation
2. Installation of transformers
3. Installation of generators
4. Laying of transmission lines
5. Installation of safety and security system
6. Construction of related facilities
Construction on the project is expected to be completed by Q4 2023.
Owners of the project include Spain-based Iberdrola.