Construction work on 1 Java Street Multifamily Development located in Brooklyn, New York, the US commenced in Q1 2023, after the project was announced in Q3 2020. According to GlobalData, who tracks and profiles more than 220,000 major construction projects from announcement to completion, the project is expected to be completed by Q4 2026. To learn more about the 1 Java Street Multifamily Development project, buy the profile here.
The project involves the construction of two-tower residential development of 20 and 36-story towers with 834 multifamily residential units on 1.05ha of land in Brooklyn, New York, United States.
The project includes the following:
1. Construction of 1207.6m2 ground-floor retail space
2. Construction of a 1,672.2m2 waterfront park connecting with the India Street Pier
3. Construction of parking spaces
4. Installation of elevators
5. Installation of safety and security systems
Construction on the project, spread across 1 hectares, is expected to be completed by Q4 2026.
For more details on the 1 Java Street Multifamily Development project, buy the profile here.