The $38m venture financing of Assembly OSM was the Construction & real estate industry’s top venture financing deal as total deals worth $125.4m were announced globally in July 2022, according to GlobalData’s deals database.
- Embed this chart
Embed this chart into your website
Copy and paste the image source into your website to display the chart.
The value marked a decrease of 45.3% over the previous month of $229.26m and a drop of 83.4% when compared with the last 12-month average, which stood at $753.16m.
Comparing venture financing deals value in different regions of the globe, North America held the top position, with total announced deals in the period worth $61.22m. At the country level, the US topped the list in terms of deal value at $61.22m.
In terms of volumes, Asia-Pacific emerged as the top region for Construction & real estate industry venture financing deals globally, followed by Europe and then North America.
The top country in terms of venture financing deals activity in July 2022 was the US with four deals, followed by the India with three and Republic of Korea (South Korea) with three.
In 2022, as of July, Construction & real estate venture financing deals worth $4.34bn were announced globally, marking an increase of 69.4% year on year.
Construction & real estate industry venture financing deals in July 2022: Top deals
The top five Construction & real estate industry venture financing deals accounted for 74.1% of the overall value during July 2022.
The combined value of the top five Construction & real estate venture financing deals stood at $92.91m, against the overall value of $125.4m recorded for the month.
The top five Construction & real estate industry venture financing deals of July 2022 tracked by GlobalData were:
1) Fifth Wall Ventures Management $38m venture financing deal with Assembly OSM
2) The $25.45m venture financing of 011h by A/O Proptech,AldeA Ventures,Breega Capital,Foundamental,Giuseppe Zocco,Redalpine Venture Partners and Seaya Andromeda
3) 1984 Ventures,Bain Capital Ventures,F-Prime,Hack VC,MetaProp Ventures and RiverPark Ventures $16.7m venture financing deal with Latchel
4) The $6.5m venture financing of Adaptive Real Estate by a16z,AIRBASE,BoxGroup,Brex,Exponent,Ramp and Third Kind Venture Capital
5) Ertan Wittwer,Migros Digital Solutions and Serpentine Ventures $6.26m venture financing deal with Properti