Total Construction & real estate industry cross border venture financing deals worth $792.5m were announced globally in Q2 2022, led by $675m venture financing of The Boring, according to GlobalData’s deals database.
- Embed this chart
Embed this chart into your website
Copy and paste the image source into your website to display the chart.
The value marked an increase of 73.7% over the previous quarter and a rise of 75.8% when compared with the last four-quarter average, which stood at $450.72m.
Comparing cross border deals value in different regions of the globe, North America held the top position, with total announced deals worth $681.8m in the period. At the country level, the US topped the list in terms of deal value at $678m.
In terms of volumes, Europe emerged as the top region for Construction & real estate industry cross border venture financing deals globally, followed by Asia-Pacific and then North America.
The top country in terms of cross border venture financing deals activity in Q2 2022 was the US with three deals, followed by Vietnam with two and the UK with two.
In 2022, at the end of , cross border venture financing deals worth $792.5m were announced globally in Construction & real estate industry, marking a decrease of 135.4% year on year.
Cross Border venture financing deals in Construction & real estate industry in Q2 2022: Top deals
The top five cross border venture financing deals in Construction & real estate industry accounted for 96.8% of the overall value during Q2 2022.
The combined value of the top five cross border venture financing deals stood at $766.81m, against the overall value of $792.5m recorded for the quarter.
The top five Construction & real estate industry cross border venture financing deals of Q2 2022 tracked by GlobalData were:
1) Brookfield Property Partners, Craft Ventures, Dacra Development, DFJ Growth Fund, Eight Partners, Founders Fund, Lennar, Sequoia Capital Operations, Tishman Speyer Properties, Valor Equity Partners and VY Capital $675m venture financing deal with The Boring
2) The $42.06m venture financing of Masteos by Daphni and DST Global
3) Apeiron Investment Group, Christian Angermayer, Manta Ray Ventures, Rolf Elgeti and WAREMA Renkhoff $31.63m venture financing deal with Gropyus
4) The $9.88m venture financing of HomesInc by Big Basin Capital,DA value investment,Kunyoung Food, Shinhan Capital and Woomi Construction
5) Blackhorn Ventures Capital Management, JLL Spark Global Venture Fund, Motu ventures Management, PropTech1 Venture Services, WAREMA Renkhoff and Zacua Ventures $8.25m venture financing deal with ecoworks