Construction work on Sfera Residence @ Wangsa Maju located in Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia commenced in Q2 2023, after the project was announced in Q4 2022. According to GlobalData, who tracks and profiles more than 220,000 major construction projects from announcement to completion, the project is expected to be completed by Q1 2026. To learn more about the Sfera Residence @ Wangsa Maju project, buy the profile here.
The project involves the construction of a residential complex comprising two, 37-story residential towers on 0.9ha of land in Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia.
The project includes the following:
1. Construction of 494 residential units
2. Construction of 50m lap pool
3. Construction of a mini-theatre
4. Construction of a gym
5. Construction of parking facilities
6. Installation of elevators
7. Installation of electrical systems
8. Installation of safety and security systems
Construction on the project, spread across 0.9 hectares, is expected to be completed by Q1 2026.
Malaysia-based Architects 61 is the architect and engineering design consultant for the Sfera Residence @ Wangsa Maju, while Kuala Lumpur City Hall is the planning authority.
For more details on the Sfera Residence @ Wangsa Maju project, buy the profile here.