Construction work on Geelong Children Emergency Department located in Geelong, Victoria, Australia commenced in Q2 2023, after the project was announced in Q3 2020. According to GlobalData, who tracks and profiles more than 220,000 major construction projects from announcement to completion, the project is expected to be completed by Q3 2024. To learn more about the Geelong Children Emergency Department project, buy the profile here.
The project involves the construction of a children emergency department in Geelong, Victoria, Australia.
The project includes the following:
1. Construction of 28 treatment spaces
2. Construction of treatment rooms
3. Construction of support spaces
4. Construction of a separate paediatric triage system
5. Construction of waiting area
6. Installation of elevators
7. Installation of safety and security systems
Construction on the project is expected to be completed by Q3 2024.
Australia-based Silver Thomas Hanley Health Architecture is the architect and engineering design consultant for the Geelong Children Emergency Department, while Victoria Government is the planning authority.
For more details on the Geelong Children Emergency Department project, buy the profile here.