Construction work on Dalian House Redevelopment located in Glasgow, Glasgow City, the UK commenced in Q2 2023, after the project was announced in Q2 2021. According to GlobalData, who tracks and profiles more than 220,000 major construction projects from announcement to completion, the project is expected to be completed by Q4 2025. To learn more about the Dalian House Redevelopment project, buy the profile here.
The project involves the construction of a 5,945m2 residential complex comprising 92 build-to-rent apartments in Glasgow City, the UK.
The project includes the following:
1. Construction of 58 one-bed apartments
2. Construction of 17 two-bed apartments
3. Construction of 17 studio apartments
4. Construction of extensive communal facilities
5. Construction of a social hub
6. Constriction of co-working spaces
7. Construction of a meeting room
8. Construction of a gym
9. Construction of 96 parking spaces
10. Installation of safety and security systems
Construction on the project is expected to be completed by Q4 2025.
The UK-based Mosaic Architecture and Design is the architect and engineering design consultant for the Dalian House Redevelopment, while Glasgow City Council is the planning authority.
For more details on the Dalian House Redevelopment project, buy the profile here.