Many people think that installing a new floor will be quite a hassle. In many occasions, it is exactly that, but not with the Ecoloc flooring system. Since 1983, Ecoloc has produced high-quality PVC tiles that are quick and easy to install. Ecoloc produces the original Lock-Tile® and Lock-Mat® industrial flooring systems, as well as the readily-available Multi-Tile®, Incafloor® and Decoloc® tile systems.
Ecoloc offers various tiles for various applications such as schools, exhibitions, warehouses, aircraft hangars, garages and gyms. Every tile system has its own characteristics, but all offer serious benefits such as cost reduction, ease of installation and minimal downtime. Furthermore, Ecoloc offers the possibility to personalize tiles with printing or laser cutting pictograms, safety signs or company logos.
Modular PVC tile systems
Being a leading company in its industry, Ecoloc has a clearly defined vision. Next to further strengthening our leading position, we strive for maximum customer satisfaction on a daily basis. Our many years of experience and our continuous efforts in research, development and marketing enable us to assist our customers around the world. Service and on-time delivery are our watchwords.
Our innovative and original products are subject to stringent quality standards and are produced in a fully ISO9001:2000-certified production process. Besides that, Ecoloc’s manufacturing process is environmentally-friendly.
High-quality PVC flooring tiles
We consider the quality of our products and the respect for our worldwide relations to be the best guarantee for our group’s future and we are proud that our tiles are sold worldwide under various names such as TSquare™, Multi-Tiles®, Lock-Tile®, Ecotile™, X-lock, Soludal®, PAF Tektiles, Practisol®, Incafloor®, Decoloc®, V-tile and many others.
Our flooring systems offer various possibilities to renovate or improve your floors. Installation on top of worn, damaged or cracked concrete or coated floors is our everyday business.
Our high quality tiles offer several clear features and benefits:
- The tiles are easily installed; the simple swallow-tail locking system even allows for installation by inexperienced installers
- Generally, the use of adhesives is not required
- The tiles offer a solid and durable working surface with a professional appearance
- The tiles protect the underlying floors against falling objects, wear and tear
- Only a minimum of maintenance is required
- The tiles protect falling objects against damage or breakage
- The tiles have good anti-slip properties and offer increased safety for your employees
- The tiles have good thermal properties and offer noise reduction
- The tiles can easily be removed and re-installed if necessary (eg change in production layout)
Modular, wear-resistant flooring tiles
The high quality of our tiles guarantee many years of trouble free use of your modular and wear resistant flooring system and should you decide to relocate, why not simply take your floor with you? Interested to find out what Ecoloc can do for you? Don’t hesitate and contact us today for your personal flooring proposal.