Construction work on Zonda Tunnel Development located in San Juan, San Juan Province, Argentina commenced in Q2 2023, after the project was announced in Q1 2022. According to GlobalData, who tracks and profiles more than 220,000 major construction projects from announcement to completion, the project is expected to be completed by Q3 2025. To learn more about the Zonda Tunnel Development project, buy the profile here.
The project involves the construction of a 1.011km road tunnel in San Juan province, Argentina.
The project includes the following:
1. Construction of a tunnel
2. Construction of two access roads which will link the east portal with RP No.14, and another that will link the west portal with RP No. 38
3. Installation of fiber optics
4. Installation of electrical power lines
5. Installation of signaling systems
6. Installation of lighting and ventilation systems
Construction on the project is expected to be completed by Q3 2025.
For more details on the Zonda Tunnel Development project, buy the profile here.