Construction work on Wyndham Grand Adelaide Hotel located in Adelaide, South Australia, Australia commenced in Q1 2023, after the project was announced in Q2 2020. According to GlobalData, who tracks and profiles more than 220,000 major construction projects from announcement to completion, the project is expected to be completed by Q4 2026. To learn more about the Wyndham Grand Adelaide Hotel project, buy the profile here.
The Wyndham Grand Adelaide Hotel project involves the construction of a 36-story, 124m hotel comprising 353 rooms in Adelaide, South Australia, Australia.
The project includes the following:
1. Construction of an infinity pool
2. Construction of a bar
3. Construction of a day spa
4. Construction of treatment rooms
5. Construction of a dining and lounge area
6. Construction of a spacious fitness center
7. Construction of a hills-facing sky bar
8. Construction of a rooftop restaurant
9. Construction of parking facilities
10. Installation of elevators and safety systems
Construction on the project is expected to be completed by Q4 2026.
Australia-based Loucas Zahos Adelaide is the architect and engineering design consultant for the Wyndham Grand Adelaide Hotel, while Adelaide City Council is the planning authority.
For more details on the Wyndham Grand Adelaide Hotel project, buy the profile here.