Construction work on West Texas Carbon Capture Project located in Texas City, Texas, the US commenced in Q2 2023, after the project was announced in Q3 2022. According to GlobalData, who tracks and profiles more than 220,000 major construction projects from announcement to completion, the project is expected to be completed by Q4 2024. To learn more about the West Texas Carbon Capture Project project, buy the profile here.
The project involves the construction of a carbon capture facility on 26.3ha of land in Odessa, Texas, the US.
The project includes the following:
1. Construction of storage tanks
2. Construction of an air separation unit
3. Construction of a purification unit
4. Construction of a compression unit
5. Construction of an office space
6. Installation of safety systems
Construction on the project, spread across 26.3 hectares, is expected to be completed by Q4 2024.
For more details on the West Texas Carbon Capture Project project, buy the profile here.