Construction work on Waterfront Brisbane Redevelopment located in Brisbane, Queensland, Australia commenced in Q1 2023, after the project was announced in Q3 2019. According to GlobalData, who tracks and profiles more than 220,000 major construction projects from announcement to completion, the project is expected to be completed by Q4 2029. To learn more about the Waterfront Brisbane Redevelopment project, buy the profile here.
The project involves the redevelopment of Eagle Street Pier on 1.5ha of land in Brisbane, Queensland, Australia.
The project includes the following:
1. Construction of 52 and 44-story office towers
2. Construction of 120,000m2 office space
3. Construction of restaurants
4. Construction of shops
5. Development of green open space
6. Construction of 9,000m2 public space
7. Construction of urban verandah terraces
8. Development of a green corridor connecting Eagle Street to the riverbank
9. Construction of a 280m long waterfront promenade
10. Extension of the City Reach Riverwalk
11. Construction of 450 car parking spaces
12. Installation of elevators
Construction on the project, spread across 2 hectares, is expected to be completed by Q4 2029.
Australia-based fjmt studio is the architect and engineering design consultant for the Waterfront Brisbane Redevelopment, while Brisbane City Council is the planning authority.
For more details on the Waterfront Brisbane Redevelopment project, buy the profile here.