Construction work on Vioreau Lake Dam Renovation located in Pays de la Loire, France commenced in Q1 2023, after the project was announced in Q4 2018. According to GlobalData, who tracks and profiles more than 220,000 major construction projects from announcement to completion, the project is expected to be completed by Q4 2023. To learn more about the Vioreau Lake Dam Renovation project, buy the profile here.
The project involves the renovation of Vioreau dam, located in the municipality of Joué-sur-Erdre, Loire-Atlantique department, Pays de la Loire region, France.
The project includes the following:
1. Construction of a new spillway
2. Construction of a permanent reserved flow
3. Construction of an upstream cofferdam
4. Construction of an intake tower
5. Construction of associated facilities
6. Renovation of a dam structure of 13.70m height
7. Renovation of automated gates
8. Installing of a geotextile membrane
9. Installation of security systems
Construction on the project is expected to be completed by Q4 2023.
For more details on the Vioreau Lake Dam Renovation project, buy the profile here.