Construction work on Trang Due Industrial Park Social Housing Development located in Hai Phong, Vietnam commenced in Q2 2023, after the project was announced in Q4 2021. According to GlobalData, who tracks and profiles more than 220,000 major construction projects from announcement to completion, the project is expected to be completed by Q4 2025. To learn more about the Trang Due Industrial Park Social Housing Development project, buy the profile here.
The project involves the construction of ten, 15-story residential towers comprising 2,538 units on 3.1ha of land in Hai Phong, Vietnam.
The project includes the following:
1. Construction of a swimming pool
2. Construction of a gym
3. Construction of a multipurpose hall
4. Construction of retail space
5. Construction of community centers
6. Construction of car parking facilities
7. Installation of elevators
8. Installation of safety and security systems
Construction on the project, spread across 3.1 hectares, is expected to be completed by Q4 2025.
For more details on the Trang Due Industrial Park Social Housing Development project, buy the profile here.