Construction work on Toyomi District Type 1 Urban Redevelopment Project located in Tokyo, Japan commenced in Q1 2023, after the project was announced in Q1 2014. According to GlobalData, who tracks and profiles more than 220,000 major construction projects from announcement to completion, the project is expected to be completed by Q2 2027. To learn more about the Toyomi District Type 1 Urban Redevelopment Project project, buy the profile here.
The project involves the construction of 189m high, 54-story above-ground and one-story below-ground, twin condominium towers with a floor area of 230,010.03m2 on 2ha of land in Tokyo, Japan.
The project includes the following:
1. Construction of 2,097 condominium units
2. Construction of commercial space
3. Construction of public facilities
4. Construction of parking facilities
5. Installation of elevators
6. Installation of safety and security systems
Construction on the project, spread across 2 hectares, is expected to be completed by Q2 2027.
For more details on the Toyomi District Type 1 Urban Redevelopment Project project, buy the profile here.