Construction work on Toulouse Residential Complex located in Sorocaba, Sao Paulo, Brazil commenced in Q2 2023, after the project was announced in Q4 2021. According to GlobalData, who tracks and profiles more than 220,000 major construction projects from announcement to completion, the project is expected to be completed by Q2 2025. To learn more about the Toulouse Residential Complex project, buy the profile here.
The project involves the construction of a residential complex with a 16,628.94m2 in Sorocaba, São Paulo, Brazil.
The project includes the following:
1. Construction of a residential tower
2. Construction of 76 apartments
3. Construction of a fitness center
4. Construction of a swimming pool
5. Construction of a pet garden
6. Construction of a picnic area
7. Construction of a kids’ space
8. Construction of an outdoor fitness area and a playground
9. Construction o a sports court
10. Construction of a ballroom lounge
11. Construction of a three-story parking facility
12. Installation of safety and security systems
Construction on the project is expected to be completed by Q2 2025.
For more details on the Toulouse Residential Complex project, buy the profile here.