Construction work on Thrace Independent Natural Gas System located in Alexandroupoli, East Macedonia and Thrace, Greece commenced in Q2 2023, after the project was announced in Q1 2021. According to GlobalData, who tracks and profiles more than 220,000 major construction projects from announcement to completion, the project is expected to be completed by Q1 2024. To learn more about the Thrace Independent Natural Gas System project, buy the profile here.
The project involves the construction of an offshore ILNG terminal at the Sea of Thrace, offshore Alexandroupolis in Greece.
The project includes the following:
1. Construction of a Floating Storage and regasification Unit
2. Construction of LNG storage tanks
3. Construction of a ship unloading system
4. Construction of a regasification and send out system
5. Construction of marine works
6. Installation of safety and security systems
7. Laying of an offshore and onshore pipeline system
Construction on the project is expected to be completed by Q1 2024.
For more details on the Thrace Independent Natural Gas System project, buy the profile here.