Construction work on The Great Park Framework Green Space Community located in Irvine, California, the US commenced in Q2 2023, after the project was announced in Q4 2011. According to GlobalData, who tracks and profiles more than 220,000 major construction projects from announcement to completion, the project is expected to be completed by Q1 2030. To learn more about the The Great Park Framework Green Space Community project, buy the profile here.
The project involves the construction of a municipal park on 121ha of land in Irvine, California, the US.
The project includes the following:
1. Construction of a veterans memorial park
2. Construction of botanical gardens
3. Construction of a library
4. Construction of an arboretum
5. Construction of a promenade
6. Development of a 5.5ha lake
7. Construction of a 14,000-seat amphitheater
8. Construction of multi-modal bridges
9. Construction of a sports complex
10. Construction of a food and beverage hub
11. Construction of a gym
12. Construction of a children’s wellness and learning center
Construction on the project, spread across 121 hectares, is expected to be completed by Q1 2030.
The US-based Huitt-Zollars is the architect and engineering design consultant for the The Great Park Framework Green Space Community, while Orange County, California is the planning authority.
For more details on the The Great Park Framework Green Space Community project, buy the profile here.