Construction work on Storm King Art Center Redevelopment located in New York, the US commenced in Q2 2023, after the project was announced in Q3 2022. According to GlobalData, who tracks and profiles more than 220,000 major construction projects from announcement to completion, the project is expected to be completed by Q4 2024. To learn more about the Storm King Art Center Redevelopment project, buy the profile here.
The project involves the construction of a mixed-use complex on 202.3ha of land in New York, the US.
The project includes the following:
1. Construction of visitor pavilions
2. Construction of a 580-space parking lot
3. Construction of a 669m2 purpose-built conservation, fabrication, and maintenance building
4. Construction of a 437m2 outdoor lobby
5. Construction of a pair of art-ready new landscapes
Construction on the project, spread across 202.3 hectares, is expected to be completed by Q4 2024.
Ireland-based Heneghan Peng Architects is the architect and engineering design consultant for the Storm King Art Center Redevelopment, while Orange County New York is the planning authority.
For more details on the Storm King Art Center Redevelopment project, buy the profile here.