Construction work on St Cloud Way Residential Complex located in Maidenhead, Royal Borough of Windsor and Maidenhead, the UK commenced in Q1 2023, after the project was announced in Q3 2020. According to GlobalData, who tracks and profiles more than 220,000 major construction projects from announcement to completion, the project is expected to be completed by Q4 2029. To learn more about the St Cloud Way Residential Complex project, buy the profile here.
The project involves the construction of 434 homes comprising five buildings ranging from a four to 11-story residential complex at the former Magnet Leisure Centre in Holmanleaze, Maidenhead, The UK.
The project includes the following:
1. Construction of 349 market homes
2. Construction of 87 affordable homes built
3. Construction of five buildings ranging from four to an 11-story mix of one, two, and three-bedroom homes.
4. Construction of 346 car parking spaces
5. Construction of private garden
6. Construction of balcony or terrace
7. Construction of communal gardens
8. Construction of landscaped areas,
9. Construction of 8,400m2 of outdoor space
10. Demolition of the existing building
11. Installation of elevators
12. Installation of EV charging points for 20 percent of homes
13. Installation of safety and security system.
Construction on the project is expected to be completed by Q4 2029.
For more details on the St Cloud Way Residential Complex project, buy the profile here.