Construction work on SR 217: San Jose Creek Bridge Replacement located in Goleta, California, the US commenced in Q2 2023, after the project was announced in Q4 2018. According to GlobalData, who tracks and profiles more than 220,000 major construction projects from announcement to completion, the project is expected to be completed by Q3 2026. To learn more about the SR 217: San Jose Creek Bridge Replacement project, buy the profile here.
The project involves the replacement of existing bridge from post mile 0.9 to post mile 1.4 on State Route (SR) 217 in the city of Goleta in Santa Barbara County, Califoria, the US.
The project includes the following:
1. Construction of a new bridge
2. Construction of access roads
3. Construction of intersections
4. Construction of carriageways
5. Construction of sidewalks
6. Construction of pedestrian ways
7. Demolition of existing bridges
8. Installation of traffic signals
9. Installation of safety and security systems
Construction on the project is expected to be completed by Q3 2026.
For more details on the SR 217: San Jose Creek Bridge Replacement project, buy the profile here.