Construction work on Sorocaba Vale Verde Residential Complex located in Sorocaba, Sao Paulo, Brazil commenced in Q2 2023, after the project was announced in Q3 2021. According to GlobalData, who tracks and profiles more than 220,000 major construction projects from announcement to completion, the project is expected to be completed by Q3 2025. To learn more about the Sorocaba Vale Verde Residential Complex project, buy the profile here.
The project involves the construction of a residential complex in Sorocaba, São Paulo, Brazil.
The project includes the following:
1. Construction of two residential towers of 18-story each
2. Construction of 227 apartments
3. Construction of a fitness center
4. Construction of a pet garden
5. Construction of a pet garden
6. Construction of a mini square
7. Construction of adult and children’s swimming pools
8. Construction of a ballroom lounge
9. Construction of parking space
10. Installation of safety and security systems
Construction on the project is expected to be completed by Q3 2025.
For more details on the Sorocaba Vale Verde Residential Complex project, buy the profile here.