Construction work on Selfridge Air National Guard Base located in Michigan, the US commenced in Q2 2023, after the project was announced in Q1 2022. According to GlobalData, who tracks and profiles more than 220,000 major construction projects from announcement to completion, the project is expected to be completed by Q1 2025. To learn more about the Selfridge Air National Guard Base project, buy the profile here.
The project involves the construction of a 3,892m2 hangar facility in Harrison Township, Michigan, the US.
The project includes the following:
1. Construction of an aircraft hangar
2. Construction of a wood finishing area
3. Construction of an administrative space
4. Installation of machinery and equipment
5. Installation of safety and security systems
Construction on the project is expected to be completed by Q1 2025.
For more details on the Selfridge Air National Guard Base project, buy the profile here.